If something isn’t right or you change your mind about anything you bought in store, don’t sweat it, we are happy to accept a return. Please read below for everything you need to know.
RETURN INSTRUCTIONS FOR IN-STORE PURCHASES
If you purchased an item in store, you can return it to any store in Australia for a refund or exchange, subject to our, you guessed it, Returns Policy. Items purchased in store can’t be returned by post because that just gets confusing for all involved. Drop in to an Australian Supre store with your unwanted item(s), don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase! Once the return and exchange policy has been met, we'll offer you a refund or an exchange in store, on the spot.
To find your nearest store, visit our Store Finder.
If you purchased your item(s) using our Store to Door service, please refer to the return instructions for online purchases.
THE IMPORTANT STUFF - PLEASE NOTE:
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re human), we can refund the purchase price or exchange those products in the country in which they were purchased subject to the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
- Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached. Returns for swimwear will be accepted if the protective gusset and labelling have not been removed. Underwear, earrings and cosmetics cannot be returned or exchanged because that’s gross!
- Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
- For online orders being refunded, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges for online) will be refunded to you using the original payment method, once we have received the returned item back and confirmed that it meets conditions above, so make sure you post it back to us in good time.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is pretty rare.
Received something faulty?
- If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry, this is our bad) we will happily meet our legal and good natured obligations which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, or providing a replacement product provided the item is returned within a reasonable time with proof of purchase. We would also love to make you a cup of tea to say sorry but some things just aren't possible.
- Shipping costs can’t be refunded if there are other items listed on the original invoice that you aren't returning. That’s fair, right?